There are always upgrades that you could be making to your home, but did you know one of the simplest and most efficient is an upgrade to LED recessed lighting in Phoenix, Peoria, Glendale, Tempe, Chandler, or Scottsdale, AZ? That’s right! LED recessed lighting is a smart way to increase your home’s energy efficiency, improve its lighting abilities and create a positive living atmosphere. The recessed lighting contractors at AZ Recessed Lighting is ready to help you get all of these benefits and more in your home.
Benefits of recessed ceiling lights
When homeowners make the jump to LED recessed lighting, they’re reaping the benefits of this technology on a day-to-day basis. Each time they flip the switch for their lights, they’re getting a return on their investment in quality lighting. It’s because LEDs are backed by numerous benefits, including:
- LEDs are very energy efficient as opposed to incandescent bulbs.
- There’s a much longer life expectancy from LED bulbs over other lighting types.
- LEDs have great color and brightness for a more balanced lighting experience.
Making the choice to invest in LED recessed lighting means paying less for the lighting in your home and being able to take advantage of it longer. It’s a valuable investment that gives back daily.
Cost savings breakdown
Far and away the biggest reason to switch to recessed ceiling lights is the cost-savings that comes from energy efficiency. Take a look at how much money you can save by switching from incandescent lighting to LED bulbs:
- 35 incandescent lights at 65 watts equals 2275 watts. If each of these lights was on for at least 30 hours a day at .11kwh that would cost about $274 a year and each incandescent light has a lifespan of about 2000 hours.
- 35 LEDs at 11 watts equals 385 watts. If each light was on for at least 3 hours a day at .11kwh that would cost about $46 per year and each LED lasts about 40,000 hours.
It’s easy to see at a glance just how much value the average homeowner can benefit from by simply switching over to LEDs in their home! For more information about the cost-savings and benefits your home will experience from a switch to the installation of LED lights, give our recessed lighting contractors a call today at 623-335-2274.